Friday, September 8, 2017

Reneabouquets Beautiful Board Baby Cards

Hi Reneabouquet fans!  
 I have a quick easy and "beautiful" project to share with you today.  I made up 2 -  6 x 6 inch baby cards using just 4 layers of paper a bit of lace a few flowers a smidgen of ribbon and The gorgeous Beautiful Board Victorian Baby Carriage, and Victorian Carousel Horse. 

 Just a little gold acrylic paint to accent the Beautiful Board in just the right spots, and wa-la!  I think they are a beautiful way to send welcome wishes any new baby.  ❤️
~ Terry

Reneabouquets Shop
Reneabouquets Etsy Shop 

Reneabouquets Facebook Page

Items from Reneabouquet Shops:
White Wide Floral Embroidered Lace
Beautiful Board Victorian Baby Carriage Large
Beautiful Board Victorian Carousel Horse Large

2 comments:

  1. here I am checking out your blog...you are so talented...followed and followed on Facebook! it took me way to long to see your work!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so happy to see you here Marci! Thank you so much for all your sweet words and follows. <3

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I really really appreciate it!!!!